The Companion for Undergraduate Dissertations website has a wealth of useful information and resources for academic staff and students who are undertaking a dissertation.
It offers sections on:
* What is a Dissertation?
* Getting Started
* Help with Finding Literature and Research
* Formulating the Research Question
* Finding Appropriate Methodologies
* Responsibility in the research process
* Research Ethics
* Supervision of the Dissertation
* Writing the Dissertation
* Developing your Academic Style of Writing
Pearson Open Sources Equella—Properly
4 hours ago